JKB Skills Ecommerce Store provides development services which include extension development, theme optimization and maintenance services.
This is where JKB Infotech - an ecommerce development company, helps businesses for brand identity and reaches online buyers through many channels. We are an expert in offering eCommerce development for various industry verticals. The main purpose of our experts is that through constant innovation, e-commerce rehearsal has the ability to think out-of-the-box and get attractive solutions. We provide e-commerce solutions for different types of different models, such as customers buying from businesses (BCC), services from customers book and service providers, online services (C2C), M-commerce, social commerce , For digital commerce, cloud trade and even Omni-channel.
JKB Infotech is an e-commerce web development company, a team of e-commerce experts who are passionate about creating a revolutionary eCommerce website, not only helps maximize sales, but also provides customers with the best shopping experience. With a special focus on UI / UX, we combine our online store development knowledge and experience with your business goals so that you can find a comprehensive, search engine friendly, comprehensive ecommerce website solution.
How to Build an eCommerce Website
At the age of the Internet, eCommerce is attracting more and more clients. An online store is becoming an important element for any business plan, but starting one can be a huge task. This article will give you some simple steps to walk and walk for some time.
Decide What You're Selling
You should consider reducing your scope to capture a niche market, however, it is not so narrow that customers find it difficult to find. For example, if you are considering selling books, sales of vintage books may be a better option. On the other hand, the sale of only 17th Century Mongolian ghost stories probably will not take you far if you are serious about your online store, you probably will spend a lot of time building your website and specifically marketing, so you Please select something that interests you.
Select a shopping cart
Shopping cart software allows you to set up your products and services for sale on the Internet. Many commercially available shopping carts are available to choose from. You will want to select the cart that provides functionality for you.
- Would you like to see for a cart which provides merchant tools, supports a number of payment options, provides navigation for shipment and taxes, provides real-time data and reporting, and also has reasonable security.
- You also want to choose a shopping cart that is compatible with your payment gateway. This will illuminate the costs associated with integrating your shopping cart and merchant account.
Choose your Ecommerce Platform
There are so many options, so before you choose, you should sit down and decide whether you want special features and not in the online store. Here are 3 main types of sites, from which you can choose:
- If you are looking for some more maintenance and do not want to deal with the trouble of supply and shipping of your own list, there are many such websites (such as Amazon.com) that will help you sell a more specialized store. Commission for their products
- If you want to supply your inventory and you are willing to pay a monthly fee, then Yahoo! Merchant Solutions is the most popular route. It has a ton of facilities and starts with a set up fee of around $ 40 a month, and about 1.5% of transaction fees.
- If you are going to pay a monthly fee then be sure to do a lot of research beforehand to make sure the site is easy to use and manage, because if you decide that you want to change the sites later, Will ruin them. Also, when choosing a site with transaction fees, consider your profit margin because they are based on the total cost of the item, not your net profit.
- If you want to supply your inventory and do not want to pay monthly fees, or you want to wet your feet before preparing a monthly program, then you should see a site that is 100% free (no monthly No fee, transaction fees or hidden fees), and an advanced option.
- In this way, you can make your profits up and running, make some profits, and if you want to pay for additional features then you can use it on the site before deciding. This is a win because if you decide that you do not want to pay for it, then you do not have to, and if you decide that you need additional facilities then you do not have to go through the growing headache of stores Does matter.
- An example of this type of site is MiiDuu.com, which is completely free for a standard store and approximately $ 30 per month for the Pro Store. The standard store is already rich and very user-friendly, so it is a great entryway in ecommerce.
Set Up Your Store
This is where the work comes. You will need to gather all your details and sit and fill all the required information. All the above sites are easy to use and do not require much technical thought.
- First enter all your products, payment options, shipping options, applicable taxes and more. Check and double check it; It does not matter how well your site looks if customers can not use it. This is being said, how it looks to your site, it is extremely important. Obviously, you need to make sure that it is professional and aesthetically pleasing, however, you also want to make sure that products are easy to navigate and find.
- You should organize all your products in intuitive categories and sub categories. If your hosting site has "featured products" or "best selling products" option, you should also set them up. You should often go to your storefront and you should try to navigate yourself often during the set up process.
- By testing friends and family, this can be very helpful in detecting any problem with your layout or checkout process.
Set up your Payment Gateway
Payment gateway is an app that connects your website shopping cart to your merchant account. The job of payment gateway is to collect credit card information from the customer, encrypt it and send it to the merchant account for processing.
- When you select payment gateway, you want to select the one that is compatible with your shopping cart, provides good value, it has all the payment functions (payments, wiids, refunds, etc.), which provides strong fraud protection. Is compatible with PCI and an interface for you to run reports on your sales
Select a Merchant Account
The job of a merchant account is to authorize the card that is being used for payment and then deposit those authorized transactions into your bank account. It is important to select a merchant account that offers good rates on processing, offers live customer support, high approval rates and less on transactions that settle after 24 hours. You want a processor who stands behind your account and tells you the best way to set up your eCommerce website.
Market Your Store
There are so many stores, so be sure to market, market, market. An online store is not like a physical store, where people simply pass on their own way, even if you are not advertising.
- You need to be careful to create many backlinks (links to your store from other sites) to use a lot of keywords in your store text and drum traffic and move search engine results up.
- First of all you need Google or Yahoo! Or search the search engine's search engine and keyword's popularity, then keyword search should be done for them. If it gets millions of hits in 25 seconds, then it is getting very difficult to climb the results and see your store. At the same time, if it becomes 4 hits, then you are not going to trade too much or either, in this way, make sure to choose a happy medium.
- Once you choose your keywords, be sure to use them! Blogging is a great way to do this, especially if you are not posting relevant, interesting posts and ads only, for example, if you have an old bookstore, you might have a blog where you can Interesting articles with links back to the store or articles about sharp or vintage books are discussed. # * Make sure to use your targeted keywords frequently in your blog. You want to get as many subscribers as possible and as many people as possible try to link back to you.
Maintain Your Site
Now when you have your store installed and have a steady stream of customers, be sure to keep it up! If you want your customers to come back, update your list and features' products regularly, you also want to update to make your keywords even more effective.
- To do so, sign up for a service like Google Analytics so you can see how people find you to get on your site. From there you can see which keywords are working and which keywords are not accordingly according to you and transforming your keywords!
Our eCommerce Development Services
Mobile Apps Development
Mobile Ecommerce, which is called M-Commerce, has become important with online shopping.
Shopping Cart Development
Increase online business sales with a great range of interactive tasks featuring a brilliantly developed shopping cart.
Payment Gateway Integration
To support e-commerce solutions, customers and business facilities by incorporating a superbly developed payment gateway system.
Custom eCommerce Website
Customizing Business Websites with Progressive Structure Developing stunning and eye-catching online retail structures, according to today's business trends and patterns.
Maintenance & Support
We provide 24 hours technical support services. Our highly experienced support team actively supports your business and ensures the maintenance of the app & the website.
Responsive Shopping Website
To enhance customer base, make ecommerce stores easily accessible through various mobile platforms such as smartphones, ipads, and tablets.